MIX co-founder and leading management thinker Gary Hamel shares his agenda for building organizations that can flourish in a world of diminished hopes, relentless change and ferocious competition. This is not a book about doing better. It’s not a manual for people who want to tinker at the margins. Instead, it’s an impassioned plea to reinvent management as we know it?to rethink the fundamental assumptions we have about capitalism, organizational life, and the meaning of work.
Leaders today confront a world where the unprecedented is the norm. Wherever one looks, one sees the exceptional and the extraordinary:
- Once-innovative companies struggling to save off senescence.
- Next gen employees shunning blue chips for social start-ups.
- Hundred year-old business models being rendered irrelevant overnight.
- Investors angrily confronting greedy CEOs and complacent boards.
- Newly omnipotent customers eagerly wielding their power.
- Social media dramatically transforming the way human beings connect, learn and collaborate.
For more information about the book, the authors and to download sample chapters go to managementexchange.com
To buy go to Amazon.com