BBRT meetings are all about knowledge sharing and networking. At these events, we also make the connection between great ideas and how to make them work in practice. And this meeting is no exception!
The theme of the upcoming event is: How to achieve business agility?
The agenda for this meeting is still work-in-progress. So far, it includes:
- Steve Denning: The Age of Agile
- Steve Denning is an author and independent management consultant.
- His latest book is titled: The Age of Agile – How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets Done
- Case 1: Reykjavik Energy (Icelandic Utility company)
- How they applied the Beyond Budgeting management model to recover successfully from the financial crisis.
- Presented by CFO Ingvar Stefánsson
- Case 2: Gjensidige (Nordic Insurance company)
- Getting started on the Beyond Budgeting journey
- Presented by CFO Berit Nilsen
- Bjarte Bogsnes: Latest developments from Equinor (Statoil)
- Anders Olesen: Latest news from the BBRT network