As 2018 marks the BBRT’s 20th anniversary, we have chosen to honour Handelsbanken and Jan Wallander by placing the next European BBRT Members’ Meeting in Stockholm, where Handelsbanken’s journey started.
Handelsbanken’s CEO, Anders Bouvin, has most kindly offered to speak and host this event at their head office. For this, we are very grateful.
At this event, we will look back at how our movement came together, at what has been achieved and where we are heading.
In order to learn from ‘fellow travellers’ on the road to adaptive and empowered organisations, we often invite speakers from other movements to our BBRT meetings. This meeting is no exception: We are fortunate to have Tom Thomison attend and speak about his experiences with Holacracy, and Darren Cornish will present how Systems Thinking has been implemented in Aviva (UK’s largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions provider).
- Anders Bouvin, CEO, Handelsbanken
- Bjarte Bogsnes, BBRT chairman and Senior Advisor Performance Framework, Statoil
- Darren Cornish, Aviva, Group Director and head of Global Systems Thinking
- Robin Fraser, BBRT co-founder
- Tom Thomison, co-founder Holacracy and encode.org
More information will follow as we approach the event.
We recommend the following hotel in Stockholm: https://www.hotelkungstradgarden.se/en/