Beyond Budgeting Institute is the name of our international network.
Our mission is to help as many organizations as possible achieve sustained high performance, also under turbulent conditions, by developing their management models from command & control towards empower & adapt.
Beyond Budgeting Institute’s BHAG is:
- to be recognized as a major influence on changes in leadership and management, thus positioning us on the international leadership agenda.
- to continue to be recognized as the undisputed global Beyond Budgeting expert.
- through a network of professional partners, to share knowledge and provide relevant services to organizations and individuals worldwide, and
- based on the Beyond Budgeting Principles, to contribute to changing generally accepted corporate management models to create more flexible, adaptable and ethical organizations that deliver sustained high performance.
Our main activities are:
- BBRT membership networks
- Management education / workshops
- Consulting (this service is primarily provided through Partner network)
- Training and education
Our activities are coordinated through Beyond Budgeting Ltd. (registered in England and Wales under no. 8581643).
- Anders Olesen is the director of Beyond Budgeting Institute. Accordingly, Anders is overall responsible for the network’s day-to-day activities
- A Core Team, made up of people representing the founders, BBRT members, Beyond Budgeting partners and thought leaders, act as the network’s board of directors