Beyond Budgeting Partners
The Beyond Budgeting Institute offers advisory and consulting services to organisations that wish to implement the Beyond Budgeting (BB) management philosophy. These services are primarily delivered by our network of Beyond Budgeting Partners; typically locally based consulting companies.
If you are looking for such services, click here.
If you represent a consulting company and wish to join our network, please continue reading here:
It is our ambition to build a global network that is superior in its ability to help organisations implement the Beyond Budgeting management philosophy.
As our Partner, your role is to:
- Represent our network in your geographic territory
- Promote our network, the BB principles and BBRT membership
- Provide advisory and other consulting services within the understanding of and implementation of the BB principles
- Organise network events for local BBRT members
The Beyond Budgeting Institute supports Partners with:
- Access to all Beyond Budgeting material, knowledge, tools, research papers etc.
- These can be used – and translated – locally for marketing purposes
- We organise regional BBRT Members’ Meetings / Conferences in Europe and the US
- Partners have free access to these, and they can invite their customers along
- Newsletters and other material to support Partner’s marketing activities
- Access to network of BB-partners / sharing of consulting experiences between partners
- Access to our global network of BBRT members
- Training / education regarding the BB management philosophy and implementation
- Assistance with – and participation at – Partner’s events (conferences, workshops etc.)
- Promotion of Partner
- Secretariat to support BBRT members, BB-activities, membership administration, websites, etc.
If you wish to become one of our officially recognised Beyond Budgeting partners, please contact email@example.com